Most institutions have installed a formal procurement. Please check with your administration, whether you are allowed to order informally (by email, telephone, etc.), or whether an official purchase order needs to be issued.
If we receive an official purchase order you have 30 days time after receiving goods and invoice to complete payment. If we receive no official purchase order prepayment is required. In both cases we can send you a pro-forma-invoice or quotation first, if requested.
For all orders we need to know an invoice-address, a delivery address, name and telephone number, and of
course, what you want to purchase.
- If you are ordering as an institution from the EU except Germany we further need to know your VAT-Reg.-No.
- If you are ordering from the UK and your funds qualify for VAT Exemption we need a VAT Exempt Certificate.
- If you are ordering from outside the EU we need to know your tax-ID or other country-dependent equivalent.
How to submit payment
Prepayment by Credit Card
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express. To charge your credit card we need to know:
– Card Company (Visa, Master, Amex)
– Card Number
– Expiry Date
– CVC-Code (3 or 4 digits on reverse of card)
– Cardholder name as explicitely written on card
A safe way to submit these data is by telephone, pdf, fax, or with the card number splitted into several emails.
Prepayment by PayPal
You need to request a pro-forma-invoice from us, where we will add an amount-dependent handling fee of at
least 4%. Then you log into your own PayPal-account, choose “Send Money”, enter the sum. Our PayPal
address is email@example.com. In the comment field please enter our invoice number.
Payment within 30 days by wire transfer after receiving goods and invoice
When paying from outside Germany you need to make sure that the full invoice amount in EURO is credited to
our account. Please give our invoice number as reference. Our banking data are:
IBAN DE 9870 1500 0009 0827 5365
BIC SSKMDEMM (if 11 digits are required: SSKMDEMMXXX)
Payment within 30 days by check after receiving goods and invoice
We accept account-only-checks. The sum must be stated in EURO and the check needs to be cashable at a